About The Photographer
Savannah Dobbs (Savy) is the founder and owner of SDPhotography. She is 24 years old and received her Bachelors from Jacksonville University in BFA Specializing in Photography. She plans obtaining a Master in Photography to become a Photography Professor. She has also traveled to Sorrento, Italy to study photography over there for 3 weeks May 2018. Photography has been a huge part of her life for 10 years now. Starting when her brother was showing her different ways to get creative shots with a point and shoot. Ever since then she wanted to take photos of everything. She started SDPhotography in 2010 with just doing equine portraits. Soon after that she expanded to shooting various types of portrait, events and weddings. Savy started this business to capture memories for her clients that she knows will be cherish for a life time. Savy has received several of awards from Best of Show to Honorable Mention in a Jacksonville Photo Contest out of 200+. She has been part of many galleries and exhibits. (School related or local). Addition to all these accomplishments she is the official photographer for the Jacksonville Equestrian Center. She has also traveled out of Florida with the Extreme Mustang Mustang to photograph their shows.
*Gallery 725 Local Exposure Show "Midnight Beauty" Nov 2019
*Beaches Fine Arts Series "Beauty in the Spotlight" Oct 2019
*NCUR with "Flash Forward" 2019
* JU Art Magazine Aquarian 2019- 6 Images
*Senior Exhibition 2019 "Flash Forward"
*Student Showcase show at JU 2018
*Two photographs selected out of 200 to be in a 50 photo gallery for Jacksonville Historical Society's Photo Contest. Feb 2018. "Mustangs VS Mustangs" & "Teamwork Makes the Dream Work"
* Honorable Mention with "Mustang Vs Mustang" Jacksonville Historical Society's Photo Contest. Feb 2018
*Local Exposure show 2017 and 2018
* Head photographer for the Jacksonville Equestrian Center
* Photographed 3 of the 6 Extreme Mustang Makeover Events in 2017> Jacksonville, FL; West Springfield, MA; Lexington, KY
* Best In Show- FSCJ Photography Competition 2014- "Blaze in the Night"
* Special Award- FSCJ Judged Show 2014 "Moon Walk"
* 1st in Color- FSCJ Photography Competition 2015 "Eye of the Human"
*1st in Photography category- FSCJ judged Show 2015 "Stop Horsing Around and Fight"
* Outstanding Photography Student Award- FSCJ 2015
* Honorable Mention in Color- FSCJ Photography Competition 2016
* Been part of 5 person exhibit.
* Taking photos of an event dedicated for the discover of Titanic. (Bob Ballard)